Sunday 24 January 2010

Walker In Progress + Terminator Hunter Killer

A few weeks back James (who incidentally has started his own blog) and I swapped unbuilt vehicles. He took a Critical Mass Games tank off me, and in exchange I took a Walker off him. Well yesterday I finally finished assembling it.
-

-
Currently I'm on with the painting, and making fair progress. Base colours are all sorted, and the base is sanded. Just need to give it a good dry-brush, and add some extra detail. With a fair wind I should be able to post some photos maybe Wednesday.
-
A posting on the TMP last week pointed me in the direction of Toys-r-Us who had a sale on. They have been selling the Terminator Salvation Hunter Killers off for £5.99. I was so sure they would be the right size for either 28mm or 15mm, I bought two ! Anyway they came on Saturday, and are excellent. I'll post some photos later in the week.
-

-

No comments: