Sunday 10 January 2010

Tampa and Gaming

Here in the UK' we've had (for us) quite a cold snap. Nothing to do with wargaming but here is a great photo of our rabbit 'Tampa' in the back garden a couple of days ago, enjoying the snow.
-
2010-01-06 ~ S2DSCF1471-Small
-
On the gaming front my son saw a piece of my 'Tech Tunnel' corridor terrain (made by Old Crow) I had out its' storage box, and before we knew it, he had all it out and a full scale battle in place between his Space Marines (may the Emperor protect them) and my Orc Mob (green is best !)
-
S2DSCF1487
-
S2DSCF1489
-
S2DSCF1490
-
On the painting front I've been pushing on with the Mk2 Critical Mass Grav tank, and part from the aerials and base gritting, it's all complete. I hope to post a couple of photos tomorrow night, time permitting.
-

No comments: