Sunday 14 February 2016

Ruglud's Armoured Orcs



-
Years ago I bought a Games Workshop Orc Warhammer fantasy unit boxed set containing 'Ruglud's Armoured Orcs'.  One of the Regiments of Reknown in the Warhammer world, I've had multiple battles with them over the years.

Of recent we have been having Fantasy battles at the club using the excellent Dragon Rampant Rules and that inspired me to get to grips with finishing the painting and buying some mdf movement trays from Warbases.

Here's a couple of pictures of Ruglud's Regt, 24 points strong for Dragon Rampant.
4 units each of 6 Orcs in the same configuration:
Elite Foot, armed with Missiles, but counting as Fearful to reflect that as Mercenaries they don't have the staying power of those fighting for a cause :)
-

-

2 comments:

Don M said...

I've fought those many times over the years particularly with Bugmans Dwarf rangers, nice to see them again!

Vulture said...

Bugmans, I might have some of them stashed in the attic, I shall have to check :)