Friday 26 August 2011

Frustration At The Vulture's Roost

Large amounts of frustration here at the Vulture's Roost. On Monday I took the truck's Generator and Voltage Regulator through to an auto-electricians in Peterborough called C J Parkinsons (due to the problem mentioned on the 20th) to get them sorted. See photo of the Regulator below.
-

-
I was hoping to have them back yesterday, but the forecast is now Tuesday :(
The weather has been rubbish here the last couple of days, so the opportunity to change the brake hose has been limited as well. So I'm stuck with 5.1 tons of soggy immobile WW2 truck compacting my tarmac. (sigh)

-

-
On the upside we've been playing Carcassonne, which is without doubt a top family board game. If you haven't got a copy, I highly recommend you get one.









-

-
-

No comments: