Sunday 3 April 2016

DRAGON RAMPANT ORC ARMY

I mentioned a few posts back that my regular gaming crowd and I had embarked on a 'Badlands' Dragon Rampant campaign.  This is the current 29 point army configuration I've settled upon and takes advantage of the Darkened Skys trait that my Warlord (Ruglud 'Bonechewer') was lucky enough to roll up at the start of the campaign. As of the date of this posting he has fought in 8 battles and has managed to survive a couple of near-death experiences by the skin of his teeth ! LOL


Configuration As Per My Last Battle
1 x Lesser Orc Shaman - Wizardling - with the strength of a Light Infantry unit + Warband Leader (5pts).
2 x Orc Crossbow  - Heavy Missile (Fearful) (2pts each)
2 x Goblin Infantry - Light Infantry (3pts each)
1 x Orc Scouts - Scouts (2 pts each) 
2 x Orc Chariots - (6pts each)

Alternative Variation (Fielded the week before)
Instead of the 2 Goblin units and Scouts take 2 x Orc Giant Wolf Rider units (Heavy Cavalry)
 -

-

-

-

-
From Wargaming BLOG Photos
-

No comments: