1. The 353 is 20" longer for a start, and as it doesn't have spare wheels behind the cab, the cargo bed can extend right up to it, so the cargo bed itself is about 25% bigger.
2. The 353 closed cab (unsurprisingly) has an entirely different feel inside to the open cab, and is considerably smaller inside both in width and and depth. You can get three people in an open cab, but only two in a closed.
3. Underneath the bonnet the regulator and fuse box are different, as are the horn, air filter, and brake servo breather.
4. The suspension fixing points are different, as are all three axles, plus the transfer case was a different shape altogether.
5. The 90ft winch on the front of the 352 changes the look considerably.
All very interesting in a anoraky truck kind of way :) LOL