Saturday 14 November 2009

Peter Pig 'Bomag' Dropships

I recently picked up from other sites including the excellent Dropship Horizon that Peter Pig were going to cease production if their small sci-fi range, 'Range 9'. Not wanting to miss out on having a couple of their Bomag Dropship in my 15mm collection, I placed an order on the Internet on Wednesday evening, and had the goods delivered today. The Dropships are quite small, (you might get four men in them) the body is made of resin, with the legs and weapon pod in metal. Very straight forward to assemble; I was surprised at how strong the leg arrangement is. I hope to get some paint on them tomorrow. I also bought one bag of assorted crewmen, and have to say that they are really really nice. The sculpting is excellent.
-

-

No comments: