Monday 12 January 2015

Zombicide At The Harrogate Wargames Club

Last Thursdays club night saw a busy nights gaming by my normal crowd with two games under way.  John Savage ran an ancients game, using for the first time the Sword and Spear rules.  From what I could see the game played well and the Romans in managed to achieve their objective of rescuing some captured soldiers who were about to be sacrificed in a Wicker Man.
-

-
Myself I was involved with Chris, Gavin, and John Elwen in our first Zombicide game.  I posted on 31 Dec 14 that I'd got a copy of the game for Christmas and both John and I were really looking forward to trying it out.  It's one of those things you can read the rules, but until you actually get into a full blooded game you don't know whether its going to be any good.  We managed to get two games in and thoroughly enjoyed both.  Looking forward to our next session so be can progress to the next scenario :)

-

No comments: