Tuesday 16 June 2009

Horrible Exam & The Caspian Sea Monster

As I mentioned in a few postings back I've been studying for yet another wretched exam (in Project Management this time) these last two weeks. Had the exam today... The words horrible and nightmare spring to mind.. Sadly, confidence in a positive outcome is well low...
-
The upside is however, as the study and course work is behind me now, I can get back to the serious business of gaming again :) Hope to post a few pictures at the weekend.
In meantime here is a short vid of the so called Ekranoplan Caspian Sea Monster. Is it a plane, or a ship, or something else ? You decide :)
-

-

1 comment:

 Ashley said...

I love the ekranoplans, and there was a documantary on TV about them many years ago, which was a delight to watch. Also, if you are interested there is a great book by Sergey Komissarov called the Russia's Ekranoplans, published by Midland Publishing under their Red Star line as Volume 8.