Sunday 29 September 2013

1/144th Modern Gaming At The Harrogate Wargamers Club

On the last two Thursdays at the Harrogate Club my gaming group has been trying out a set of Modern gaming rules that we have been developing.  These are essentially a cut down version of the WRG 1950 - 1985 set. Thus far I'm liking the way they are playing out.  Anyway, here are a few photos from the last Thursday.  I was on the Soviet side which is quite unusual for me (borrowing a friends vehicles).  Must confess I was quite taken with some of their kit and might be tempted get myself some vehicles from the Minfigs 12mm range Link  :)
-

My company commander in his T72 commanding his force with cunning and daring, or alternatively skulking like a girl, depending on your view-point...  :)
-

T80s on my right flank commander by John Elwen.  ZSU23-4 in support.
-

The opposition, a tooled up Challenger.
-

The battlefield.
-

-

British Lynx helicopter ready to fire.
-

2 comments:

Nash said...

About time you had some wargaming :-)

Vulture said...

This is true Nash :)