Wednesday 6 April 2011

Joke Of The Day - 'Phones'

Several men are in the locker room at the golf club. A mobile phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
-
MAN: 'Hello'
-
WOMAN: 'Darling, it's me. Are you at the club ?'
-
MAN: 'Yes'
-
WOMAN: 'I am at Bluewater and I've found this beautiful leather coat. It's only £500. Is it OK if I buy it?'
-
MAN: 'Sure, go ahead if you like it that much.'
-
WOMAN: 'I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership on the way here and saw the new 2010 Models. I saw one I really liked.'
-
MAN: 'How much ?'
-
WOMAN: '£65,000
-
MAN: 'OK, but for that price please make sure you haggle for all the optional extras.'
-
WOMAN: 'Great ! Oh, and one more thing...the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking £750,000.
-
MAN: 'Well, if you still like it that much, why not make an offer of £700K. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand if you think it's worth it.'
-
WOMAN: 'OK. I'll see you later ! I love you so much !'
-
MAN: 'Bye ! I love you, too.'
-
The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.
-
-
He turns and asks:
-
" Anyone know who this phone belongs to ?"
-

No comments: