Thursday 25 March 2010

Necromunda Resource

Necromunda is a game I've only played once (many years ago), and I've been toying with the idea of buying a set off E-Bay. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there is a rather good Necromunda rescource page on the Games Workshop webs site - worth checking out. It's possible to download the main rule book ! It is not possibel to link directly to it, but if you go to the main GW site, and type in Necromunda Resources into the search box, it should take you staright to it.
-

2 comments:

Eltnot said...

It is good that they provide all of the old rules for that system. Just get some miniatures together and play. Although to truly enjoy it, you'll need some suitable terrain.

sureshaker said...

Think Necromunda in 15mm, someones done it, I think I saw it on TMP. I still have a ton of the 28mm GW stuff and things I made for it. The guys in our club have expressed an interest in reviving it.